QBCore doorlock | doorlock Script for Fivem.Used for some UI elements (i.e. notifications, progress circle, input), and cache.
– Door name
– Used to easily identify the door.
– Door can be unlocked by anybody by using the code or phrase.
– Autolock interval
– Door will be locked after x seconds.
– Interact distance
– Door can only be used when within x metres.
– Door rate
– Door movement speed for sliding/garage/automatic doors, or swinging doors when locked.
– Sets the door as locked by default.
– Door is a set of two doors, controlled together.
– Sliding/garage/automatic door.
– Door can be lockpicked when interacting with a targeting resource.
– Hide UI
– No indicators (i.e. icon, text) will display on the door.
– Character Id
– Character identifier used by a framework (i.e. player.charid, xPlayer.identifier, Player.CitizenId).
– Framework dependent, referring to jobs, gangs, etc.
– The minimum grade to allow access for the group (0 to allow all).
– Name of the item.
– Metadata type
– Requires metadata support (i.e. ox_inventory) to check slot.metadata.type
There are no reviews yet.